Saturday, April 28, 2018

Greetings All!

Narration and Voiceover

You can engage me directly for voiceover work at Voices.com
Have me narrate your audiobook at Amazon/ACX
eMail: SoundsmithServices@gmail.com

Author and Editor

See/Buy my books and narrations at my Author Profile Page on Amazon.com

Just me as myself

Send an e-mail to DavidWSatterlee@gmail.com
Connect with or Follow on Linked in
Friend or Follow on Facebook
Tweet or Follow on Twitter
Enjoy the last thing that made me laugh really loud:
"Let's do this thing."
 -- Eric Holder, 82nd U.S. Attorney General
You gotta see at 2:12 in this 4-minute clip: https://news.grabien.com/story-trevor-noah-urges-eric-holder-run-president-2020 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success..
    where to get free music for my podcast

    ReplyDelete